Local rapper Molemo “Jub Jub” Maarohanye and Themba Tshabalala were released on parole after serving four years of their sentences on Thursday.
Twitter’s been using the hashtag #ThingsThatJubJubDoesntKnow to share what the rapper has missed out on, while he was behind bars.
From the phrase “blesser” to the revamped Generations: The Legacy, here’s what Jub Jub missed.
Here are some of the things Jub Jub didn’t know :
Welcome back Jub Jub, here are things you must know
1. Mshoza is now a white person…. don’t ask why
2. Minnie Coopers are out of fashion now we have Vrrrrrr Pha, We no longer killing school kids, we kill Van Damme
3. Emtee Left Muvhango because Gizara used to call him Vho’Empty
4. If you see people in red overalls. No, u not being evicted by red ants. Its EFF
5. Doom can change your life. It’s a miracle working pesticide… If that doesn’t work, eat grass or drink petrol.
6. Pastor Mboro went to heaven and back. Even has pictures to prove it
7. We dont have skhorane we have nmoreki now.
8. Samsung also manufactures bomb and A swimming pool is now a firepool
9. Julius Malema is now the face of herbal life and Hlaudi has “this thing man”
10. Mugabe is still president of Zim and Annanias Mathe escaped from the mortuary
11. That Babes Wodumo gets paid R100k just to walk around on stage like an invigilator
12. Blackberry is just a fruit again!!!
13. Des Van Royen was once a minister of finance for weekend
14. JZ borrowed money from Venda to #paybackthemoney
15. Oros is now a real life person and president of the ANCYL P.S Age is just a number